The Department of Regional Planning and Urbanism, Delegation for the Living Environment, informs people wishing to submit an application to carry out an itinerant commercial activity (food truck or other) on the public domain of the Collectivity, that they have the opportunity to submit an application, until Friday, June 24, 2022.
This opening of itinerant commercial spaces only concerns the areas of the territory located outside the food and tourist markets. The commission in charge of analyzing the requests will meet to decide from June 24th. Projects will be selected based on predefined criteria.
The file must be presented according to the following criteria:
• A file including the overall presentation of the project
• A mobile sales material, clean, with a neat external appearance;
• The products/services must be original, qualitative, with traceability (relevance of the project);
• The application file must be clear and duly completed, with elements of context demonstrating the candidate's experience in the chosen field.
The documents to be supplied:
• The application form can be downloaded from the Collectivity website at the following address: http://www.com-saint-martin.fr/ressources/UT-1-Demande-d-authorisation-d-occupation-temporaire. pdf
• A copy of the applicant's identity document, as well as proof of address;
• A note presenting the project with regard to the above criteria;
• List of human and material resources to operate the activity;
• A description of the sales infrastructure.
NB People who have already submitted their file can update it if they consider it useful.
Requests should be addressed to the President of the Collectivity of Saint-Martin, for the attention of the Department of Regional Planning and Urban Planning, Department of Road Authorizations, located, Cité administrative, Rue Jean- Jacques FAYEL at Concordia.
For any clarification: 05 90 29-56 -13 / 05 90 29-56-14
5,864 total views