From September 25 to 29, 2023, Pôle emploi Guadeloupe & Iles du Nord and its partners are organizing the 6th Business Creation and Takeover Week.
Entrepreneurship, an alternative to employment, always resonates with job seekers. For creation or takeover, Pôle emploi offers specific support with its partners.
Since the start of the year in Saint-Martin, 188 job seekers have benefited from ActivCréa, reinforced 3-month support to confirm their desire to undertake, understand the steps necessary for business creation and set the bases of the project. In addition, when starting a business, future creators can benefit from financial aid according to their needs, and after having discussed it with their Pôle emploi advisor. Thus, compensated job seekers can opt for Business Recovery and Creation Assistance (ARCE) and receive 60% of the amount of their unemployment benefits in the form of capital paid in two installments.
During this national week, two highlights are organized by the Pôle emploi agency of Saint-Martin, within the priority districts of the City:
• Tuesday September 26, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Pava Sgomi, main street of Sandy Ground, n° 79 (opposite the MJC).
• Thursday September 28, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Compagnons Bâtisseurs workshop, in Quartier d'Orléans, Résidence les Palmeraies n°802, building 11.
On the program for the two days:
• 08:30 p.m. - 09:15 p.m .: Presentation of the Initiative Saint-Martin Active (ISMA) service offering and guarantees, including the “territory guarantee”, dedicated to residents of priority neighborhoods
• 09:20 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.: Presentation of the CCISM service offering and training dedicated to business creators
• 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.: Presentation of the ADIE service offering and the PITI 2 Premium
• 10:50 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: Presentation of the “Improved BOOST” System of the Saint-Martin Community
• 11:35 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.: Presentation of Pôle emploi's aid to entrepreneurs and businesses: Assistance for business recovery and creation (ARCE), hiring assistance dedicated to residents of priority neighborhoods (Emplois francs) and action
1,028 total views