News item: Fire at the Galisbay gymnasium

0

A fire broke out yesterday morning at the Galisbay gymnasium, while demolition work started this week.

“We were called at 11:05 am for a roof fire. We believe that the fire was caused by the cutting of sheet metal with a blowtorch and has spread to the insulation on the roof, ”said Lieutenant Maes, firefighter from Saint-Martin.

The firefighters were then called at 11:27 am for a second fire in a car wash in Concordia, apparently started by a karcher who caught fire. Both fires were brought under control.

(Source: www.soualigapost.com)

 6,831 total views

About author

No comments

%d bloggers like this page: