An exceptional day of recruitment for the operational reserve of the Gendarmerie de Saint-Martin will take place on Friday, March 2, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 18 p.m. at the Savane barracks in Saint-Martin.
Applicants must be at least 18 and 40 years of age, have good character and be in excellent physical shape.
They must bring the following documents:
- 2 passport photos
- copy of CNI or valid passport
- copy of the vital card
- family booklet copy
- copy of the last tax notice
- proof of address
- accommodation certificate for people living with their parents as well as a copy of the parents' identity document
- copy of the highest diploma
- JDC certificate
- CAF certificate for beneficiaries
- Copy of the diploma for holders of PSC1.
For former soldiers, the age limit is 5 years beyond the age limit of the last rank obtained. They must also submit a copy of their service identification sheet.
Applicants are invited to pre-register by email at the following address:
specifying their surname, first name, date and place of birth.
6,544 total views